AEM / Adobe Experience Manager Solutions Architect for leading software solutions provider in Central London, working on high profile digital transformation programmes. Platforms need to be re-designed and re-implemented based on Adobe Experience Manager/AEM. Goal of the implementation is a platform, which is flexible and easy to use for the various roles in all meanings by at the same time supporting the consistencies via brands, countries etc.
Will be based on Service oriented architecture (SOA) principles like separation of concerns, loose coupling of systems, encapsulation of services etc. Furthermore a separation of backend and frontend functionality is required to support flexibility and high-speed-innovation needs.
Main role responsibilities
- Responsible for the quality of the AEM architecture in the larger Eco-system
- Design of the “internal” AEM architecture as part of the overall architects team consisting of specialized arches for the various topics
- Technical leader of the AEM development team in collaboration with other local architects
- Taking part in Client and 3rd party discussions, meetings, workshops
- Instructing others on best practices in AEM sharing detailed knowledge
- AEM CQ expertise in enterprise environment
- Very good knowledge of SOA based architectures
- Experience in global scenarios as described above
- Java/JSP expert knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of (and experience with) other CMS technologies
- Experience in cloud-based hosting scenarios and the additional infrastructural building blocks (CDN, Firewalls, Loadbalancers etc.)
- Team leading experience also with a global distributed team
- Some overseas travel for short term trips will be part of the engagement
- Eager to learn new technologies and open to use new, perhaps non-standard solutions
- Good balance between a team-player (open for discussions and viewpoints of others) and a leader (providing the direction)
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.