Agile eCommerce Business Analyst with strong Agile, Omni-Channel Retail, eCommerce in the retail, consumer products or B2C markets.
Looking for strong eCommerce Domain experience, extensive agile experience and strong consultancy/client stakeholder management skills. Strong Agile experience for requirements gathering, analysis, design, SCRUM, KANBAN, BDD environments, JIRA, Confluence, user stories with strong B2C or B2B eCommerce domain experience.
Agile eCommerce Business Analyst will have;
- Proven previous working experience as an eCommerce Business Analyst and ideally industry standard eCommerce platform experience such as Oracle Commerce, SAP Hybris, Salesforce/Demandware, Magento or similar
- Experience in successfully leading requirement elicitation workshops is essential
- Candidate must be comfortable in challenging customer requirements in order to truly understand the underlying needs of the business and arrive at the best possible solution for the client
- Demonstrable experience in writing requirements specifications for multi-channel or omni-channel Information Systems. This includes producing the following:
- High level business requirements document
- Detailed functional design document
- Workflow, business process flow diagrams
- user stories
- A proven track record in Software Development and end to end experience of the project life cycle
- Candidate must be an exceptionally clear communicator including facilitation, presentation and written skills and must have the ability to be pragmatic and drive strong scope management disciplines
- Experience of testing the developed solution to ensure it meets requirements and client expectations
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest Word version CV, confirming availability and salary expectations.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration