Technical Delivery Manager (Agile Software Delivery – B2C / B2B Digital Platforms, London)
We are looking for a technically hands-on Delivery Manager capable of leading complex multi-million pound programmes across our suite of digital transformation solutions, with in depth knowledge of areas including; Design, eCommerce, Content Management, Data & DevOps.
Deliver B2C / B2B digital platforms aimed at improving user experience and supporting multi-channel strategy across a range of industries. These solutions leverage leading mobile technologies, e-commerce platforms (e.g. SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG) and Content Management Solutions (e.g. AEM, Sitecore) among other technologies, with Microservices architecture becoming standard
- Play a proactive role in proposing & selecting technologies, tools & approaches
- Use consulting & industry experience to suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, lead root cause analyses, recommend resolutions and push through required steps necessary in order to deliver
- Oversee delivery from financial, resourcing, development and business perspectives
- Coordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management
- Hands-on technologist with a background in competencies such as Solution Architecture, Software Engineering, Bespoke Product Development, Agile, Distributed team management and DevOps
- Able to visualize technical solutions from beginning to end
- Highly experienced working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients
- Excellent leadership skills of both projects and people who is willing & able to contribute & lead the development of business, processes & brand
- Travel ready and flexible to work on client sites in the UK during the week
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
his advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.