ATG Commerce Business Analyst. Experienced eCommerce Business Analyst with experience of Oracle ATG Commerce.
E-commerce Technical Business Analyst with Technical Agile and ATG Commerce project experience.
- Experience in successfully leading requirement elicitation workshops
- customer-facing eCommerce development environment
- Multichannel business process experience with global brand eCommerce retailers
- Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD
- Agile methods for requirements gathering, analysis, design
- EPiCs, JIRA, story planning tool, Sprint Planning, Storypoint estimating, SCRUM process, groom backlog, show and tells in eCommerce domain.
- Ability to facilitate workshops to define requirements and use cases
- describe complex business process issues at varying levels dependent on the audience, using formal business process mapping techniques
- business analysis and consultative skills
- ability to present specialist knowledge in understanding of the principles of analysing and anticipating sources of risk
- ability to deliver detailed functional specifications to solve customer issues and meet customer business requirements
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration