Agile eCommerce Senior Project Engagement Manager – London based
You will be responsible for coordinating all activities resulting in an effective implementation of e-commerce solutions to customer engagements. To plan co-ordinate and manage complex high value ecommerce change projects to maximise return on investment for the Client businesses. The role is strongly customer focused and requires experience of ecommerce change projects to agreed quality criteria, cost and deadlines
Extensive full Agile client software delivery background essential and B2C, Retail or eCommerce Domain experience, you will manage 5-8 workstreams and be trusted advisor to CxO customer stakeholders
- Coordinate all e-commerce delivery (software development implementation) of enterprise Java based e-commerce (ie. SAP Hybris, Adobe Magento, Salesforce Commerce Demandware, Headless Commerce) a) and business consulting/governance activities and liaise with customer resources at all levels of the organization
- Work with the customer’s stakeholders project manager to develop and track the master Project Plan
- Make recommendations for senior management decisions
- Promote change and ownership for projects
- Assure focus on the goals and objectives
- Monitor daily and weekly individual and team metrics to document and guide on going effective achievement of projects
- Ensure that the customer implements a continuous and effective coaching program from the start of deployment
- Ensure that a continuous and effective solution quality management program is in place from the start of deployment
- Ensure that all required support levels are part of the project from the start of deployment
- 5-10 years in Senior Project Manager or Program Manager role within client facing software delivery environment
- Strong Agile experience and familiar with software delivery methodologies such as BDD, Lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban etc
- Ability to manage 5-8 work streams
- credibility and gravitas with in front of clients with good balance of interpersonal skills but able to deliver difficult messages and hard facts when required.
- Strong customer management and stakeholder management skills at CxO levl
- Exception change control experience with ability to cut through the haze and cut straight to the point in a diplomatic and trusted advisory capacity with ability to say no when needed.
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- Thorough understanding of how products are supported, from request for assistance through to delivery of a solution/answer to the client, including the teams involved and associated SLA’s
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to exercise authority and responsibility spanning multiple groups within an organization
- Provide leadership to a diverse agile development team
- Prioritize and accomplish a diverse set of responsibilities within a strictly controlled time frame
- Interact effectively with diverse work styles and skill sets
- Effectively advocate for change within both manager and user communities
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Quick learner, self-directed, and proactive
- Ability to present concepts and analytics professionally
- Ability to apply people, process and technology to eCommerce with tangible business benefits
#staffworx #ecommerce #programmanager #engagementmanager #recruitmentpartner #hybris #sfcc #magento #deliverymanager #sapcx #demandware
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.