Business Analyst, eCommerce, Agile methods, London, West End Leading ecommerce software provider looking for eCommerce Business Analyst with 4-5 years Business Analysis experience and 2+ years ecommerce, agile experience to train up into leading eCommerce Business Consultants working with the last agile methods and state of the art eCommerce platform (Hybris).
Excellent opportunity to work with world’s leading retailers, telecoms companies and consumer products companies. Any experience of the following considered along with strong business acumen, desire to learn and passion for dynamic eCommerce sector.
- Familiarity with customer-facing eCommerce platform implementation environments (ie, SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce Cloud (ATG), Salesforce Commerce (Demandware), Magento, Websphere Commerce, SiteCore Commerce
- omni-channel business process experience B2C or B2B commerce platforms
- Workshops to define requirements and use cases
- Experience of capturing business requirements
- software delivery and documenting relevant specifications
- familiarity or awareness of SOA, API, Micro-Services
- Excellent knowledge of AGILE methodologies, including JIRA & Confluence
- Managed backlogs/user stories/requirements etc. in Confluence
- Strong awareness of technology initiatives and terminology impacting the digital world
- Working with the technical team to align user stories to sequence diagrams
- Working with product owners in the analysis and design of client and or product implementations
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.