eCommerce Support Manager (managed services) – London (Central) B2C and B2C omni-channel software
As the manager of the client managed services group, you will be responsible for the following key areas;
- Management of a geographically distributed support team.
- Act as a point of escalation in all support matters and be a system matter expert in the delivery and functionality of the Company and ecommerce applications.
- Ensure adherence to contractual SLA’s and to provide internal and external reporting on SLA response.
- Definition, monitoring and reporting against KPI’s to ensure the on going delivery of a high quality market offering.
- Tracking and reporting of support hours by client and the management of support queues and ticket / resource allocation.
- Supervision, training and mentoring of support team members.
- Definition and documenting processes required to deliver a consistent support offering.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivery of support services to clients within established SLAs while meeting rigorous quality targets.
- Delivery of a high level of client engagement through regular phone contact with client stakeholders, remote weekly support services reviews with client stakeholders and monthly on site support services reviews with client stakeholders.
- Ensure all tasks are completed in line with company standards and guidelines and within established SLAs and to defined KPI’s.
- Management of project transition from delivery into support ensuring the Support Team has acquired sufficient knowledge to provide application support within the defined timelines.
- Maintenance of a knowledge base ensuring support incident scenarios and their resolution are documented to reduce time to resolution of similar scenarios.
- Escalate any slippages in relation to ticket response and resolution within the Managed Commerce escalation path, referring back to clients and internal stakeholders as needed to ensure a high quality of service is maintained.
- Manage and complete time recording of tasks and activities in order to enable appropriate tracking and reporting against Managed Services hours.
- To take a lead role in troubleshooting and recovering from support incidents and to work with the business in permanent problem resolution.
- To work with members of the Managed Commerce Team to produce and provide training on processes and procedures to ensure that services are maintained and supported in a uniform manner.
- To work with other team members to identify and deliver new services as required ensuring the Company meets current and future client support demands and requirements.
- To use the supplied tools to communicate with clients and the Company staff in a timely fashion with regards to planned maintenance, emergency maintenance and / or network incidents.
- Peer review the work of colleagues.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- To adhere to any and all processes and procedures introduced by the company, relating to the job role and / or general health and safety requirements.
Skills and Attributes Required
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a computer-related discipline (Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science).
- Certifications in ITIL or equivalent service management practices.
- Proven track record in the delivery of high quality support services offerings to market.
- Proven track record in the management of a support services team, preferably across multiple geographical locations.
- Proven track record of high quality client communication and engagement through multiple vectors.
- Experience in the support of Java based eCommerce web applications (for example Salesforce Commerce / Demandware / Hybris / WebSphere Commerce / Oracle ATG Commerce or similar)
- Experience with SLA and KPI monitoring, tracking and reporting.
- Experience with Confluence and Jira.
- Working knowledge of Java development including familiarity with code review and analysis.
- Working knowledge of Unix including familiarity with file system navigation and log file analysis.
- Working knowledge of common protocols (ajp, jdbc, http, telnet, ssh, sftp)
- Working knowledge of eCommerce application infrastructure design and implementation.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.