Senior Hybris Developer / will develop our B2C commerce services with our customers supporting our business as moves to a B2C model.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experienced in building B2B, B2C websites with in-depth understanding of Hybris eCommerce software development in a B2C omni-channel environment
- Product Management Systmes, Hybris PIM
- Experience in a CI/CD environment, ideally a DevOps culture, tools including Docker compose, Docker swarm, Kubernetes, Google Kubernetes Engine , along with cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with managing, setting up, and provisioning projects in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI etc.);
- Knowledge on popular TDD, BDD Testing Frameworks
- Hands-on experience in provision tools like terraform, Ansible would be an added advantage.
- Experienced in API development, Microservices software development, RESTful APIs
- Experience in agile development (SCRUM, Kanban) and implementation of digital platforms and product marketplaces.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience setting up Git repositories for projects, managing multiple projects’ workflows, and troubleshooting complex issues with Git;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Jira/Confluence;
- Experience at full lifecycle; from bid to operational life systems
- Experienced with Web security and encryption
- Experience working with mixed onshore/offshore/distributed/in-house and partner combinations.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration