Java Developer (2-3 years, train in eCommerce) – London.
A fantastic opportunity in top-flight Agile development group.
Looking for a keen Java developer with good grounding and 2-3 years commercial Java development. You will have or be keen to move into Agile mind and be coupled with the will to follow test driven development principles and Scrum methodologies within our continuous delivery framework.
- Development of first class E-commerce solutions based on marketing leading Java baded ecommerce platforms and consistently high quality software
- Interaction with customers including business analysts, project managers and fellow developers
- Paired Programming, Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Working within the Scrum methodology and our continuous delivery framework
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
- Room to grow and develop yourself
- Some of the most exciting projects in the multi/omni-channel E-commerce market
- A great team to influence and develop your skills
Need to have
- 2-3 years commercial Java development (spring preferable)experience in a commercial environment in established Systems Integrator or consulting firm.
- have or looking to have Agile mindset and breathe Scrum, TDD, BCC, Continous Delivery
- Experience with development tools like GIT, Gerritt, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- Ability to work for, and as part of, a delivery team
- Experience with knowledge sharing
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work directly with clients and handle complicated communication in a structured way
Nice to have
- Computer science degree or equivalent education
- Understanding/Exposure to Java Server Pages and JSTL
- RESTful APIs, Micro-Services
- eCommerce, ATG, Demandware, Endeca, Hybris, Magento, Websphere
- Experience with integrating Middleware systems, ESB’s and ERP Systems
- AWS, Cloud Deployment, Oracle Cloud
- CMS integration with AEM, CQ
- Payment Gateways
- Experience of optimizing performance for eCommerce systems
- Certified within Scrum or Kanban
- Knowledge of Linux