.NET Full Stack Lead DevOps Engineer (K8S, C#, react, node, .net, APIs, Sitecore CMS, Hybris PIM) – Reading
Major blue chip client undergoing major digital engineering transformation programme leading CI/CD software engineering standards. The DevOps Software Engineer will become a vital part of new digital engineering group.
We are looking for an experienced .net based Senior / Lead Software DevOps Engineer to join our new digital team and be part of the digital future You will deliver DevOps and automation technical expertise, working on a portfolio of digital projects and proofs of concept to drive towards high-velocity digital innovation and exponential growth beyond traditional business models
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong software engineering and devops experience and knowledge of agile development tools and dependency, build management tools.
You will likely have:-
Experienced in building B2B, B2C websites with in-depth understanding of .Net frameworks
- Knowledge in Content Management Systems like Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, Product Management Systems like Hybris PIM, CRM tools like SugarCRM.
- Experience in Docker compose, Docker swarm, Kubernetes along with cloud platforms like Azure and GCP.
- Hands-on experience in provision tools like terraform, ARM templates , Ansible
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with managing, setting up, and provisioning projects in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI etc.);
- Experienced in API development, Microservices Architecture, Service Mesh Architecture, Contention/Priority management.
- Knowledge on popular TDD Frameworks (Jest, Mocha/Chai/Should.js, Enzyme,)
- Experience in agile development (SCRUM, Kanban) and implementation of digital platforms and product marketplaces.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in development of DevOps and automation solutions to streamline the development process;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience setting up Git repositories for projects, managing multiple projects’ workflows, and troubleshooting complex issues with Git;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Jira/Confluence;
- Experience at full lifecycle; from bid to operational life systems
- Experienced with Web security and encryption
- Experience working with mixed onshore/offshore/distributed/in-house and partner combinations.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration
was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration