Agile Technical Business Analyst, eCommerce – remote
Excellent opportunity to work with leading online retail / digital commerce company.
- Familiarity with customer-facing commerce solutions
- Working with colleagues and stakeholders in remote workshops to define and capture business requirements and use cases
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops to capture functional and non-functional requirements.
- Advise and consult with stakeholders and share best practice and eCommerce principles
- Engage with software engineering team to translate business requirements into a roadmap, a product backlog, epics and user stories earmarked for development sprints.
- Work closely with technical teams, quality assurance team, project managers and product owners to get users stories ready for development.
- Experience working in a client facing / consulting environment.
- Prior agile BA experience in online retail, eCommerce ideally in a customer facing role.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Good understanding of project life cycle
- understanding of ecommerce technologies experience, ie commercetools, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar
- Omni-channel experience.
- Experience working in agile development environments.
#ecommerce #businessanalyst #headlesscommerce #agileBA
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV with expectations and availability
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration