Agile Program Director, FS Vertical, Commercial Banking or Insurance, Contract
Agile Program Director, Program Manager – Financial Services (Commercial Banking or Insurance Technology)
Experience leading large, complex transformation programmes within the financial services sector. Utilise your agile delivery craft to help clients realise value from large transformational engagements of 120+ people and/or £15m+ budgets. Be a trusted advisory partner to C-suite clients, be a hands-on delivery leader equipped with effective tools for delivering complex, industry-leading work. Know what it takes to create a motivated and collaborative environment
- Senior delivery leader with financial services industry knowledge in either commercial banking or insurance services
- Managing large (120+) delivery teams driving successful outcomes with budgets of £15m+
- Support and advise clients through the transformation process, including difficult conversations and big decisions
- Manage clients at a senior level, including primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at executive level
- Construct and execute delivery strategies for transformational change across an organisation
- Shape, lead and manage large complex transformations and find new, creative ways of delivering client value
- Understand core agile values, mindset, methods, roles including Scrum, Kanban, XP etc., and at least one major framework for how to scale these to the enterprise preferably SAFe
- Lead digital transformation in complex, regulated technology transformations within one or more major Insurers, Commercial Banks or Fintech leaders.
- Understand large, software development life cycles, technologies, development processes and the delivery of solutions.
Leading and Managing
- Organisational change management or improving organisational agility
- Lead large, complex, cross-functional teams across geographies, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, establish detailed plans and approaches and develop teams effectively
- Highly developed emotional intelligence and an ability to flex your interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organisational, prioritisation, decision making, and conflict resolution skills to any context or situation
- Appreciate and recognise perseverance, patience and helpfulness as well as star performance
- Mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills
INSIDE IR35 – this assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.