AWS DevOps Engineer with strong EKS experience for remote delivery contract, inside IR35 for digital cloud solution
Solid cloud (AWS EKS) experience, strong Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
- AWS DevOps specialism (with EKS, Elastic Kubernetes Service)
- setup and management of platforms such as Kubernetes, Terraform
- CI/CD pipelines using best-in-class tools for build, code quality, application quality, validation and monitoring
- Automated Terraform deployment of AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) cluster
- Technologies: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Terraform
- AWS cloud environments such as configuring load balancers, networking and security mechanisms
- building CI-CD pipelines from scratch and deploying always-on systems
- CI-CD tools eg GitHub, Terraform, Jenkins and deployment tools such as Harness, Spinnaker
- CI-CD security such as usage of secure secrets storage, container signing etc.
- Terraform, Groovy, Helm etc.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes ie EKS, OpenShift
#AWS #DEVOPS #DEVOPSJOBS #AWSJOBS #K8S #KUBERNETES #OPENSHIFT #TERRAFORM #EKS #STAFFWORX #RECRUITMENTPARTNER #TALENTPARTNER #TOPTALENT
INSIDE IR35 – this assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.