Scala Big Data Engineer
New digital disruptor looking for experienced Java Big Data Engineers for greenfield programme
6+ years of hands-on-experience in Java or Scala is a must, ideally in a high transactional data environment.
Experience in many of the following;
- Data Engineering tech; Spark Streaming, Kafka, Kafka, NoSQL DBs, Mongo, HBase
- Data Platforms like Cloudera HDP, Databricks
- Cloud Data Platform development (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- DevOps culture, Docker and/or Kubernetes containers
- CI/CD pipelines (ie jenkins)
- TDD/BDD methodologies, Git
- Security of data platforms; SSL, RBAC, Kerberos
- Data pipeline designs
#dataengineers #dataengineerjobs #javajobs #scalajobs #spark #bigdata #azure #cloudera #datapipelines
INSIDE IR35 – this assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.