Cyber Security Analyst, Engineer, Azure or GCP, contract, wfh
Digital Banking programme, Security Analyst Engineer with Azure or GCP experience to analyse and maintain cloud security ensuring compliance with group standards and policies.
- Commercial experience with Azure or GCP Platform Security
- SOC deployment and implementation
- CISSP, CISSP, CISM, CRIRC, SSCP or similar certifications
- requirements gathering and analysis activities associated with the security portfolio of change.
- analysis of security measures, validation procedures, software and documentation (Cloud Security, Application Security and Vulnerability Management)
- work with product owners and stakeholders to ensure projects are secure by design and meet compliance requirements.
- analysis and design of specs for automated framework, security tool deployment and development and setup of a security alerts/monitoring dashboard requirements
- requirements analysis to help implement API Security, Container Security, Cloud Security, security implementation in CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes and Cloud Products.
- Any experience with CloudGuard Dome9, Forseti Security, AquaSec, HashiCorp Vault, Checkmarx, Veracode, ZAP, Contrast Security, OWASP, IAM, Threat Modeling, TruffleHog, CloudIAM, Azure Sentinel SIEM beneficial
#cybersecurity #soc #cloudsecurity #contractjobs #staffworx #talentpartner
INSIDE IR35 – this assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration