D2C commerce strategy & success manager
Leading ecommerce strategy and digital consulting firm looking for experienced Direct to Consumer (D2C) ecommerce strategy and success manager.
about the role:
as an eCommerce Strategy and Success Manager, our client’s strategy is in your hands and you will be instrumental to their success. With experience of running a Direct to Consumer (D2C) solution, you will relish the challenge of delivering growth and an incredible ROI. Having had strategic, P&L and budget responsibility, you will ensure the delivery of a highly effective D2C offering and fantastic user experience. Ensuring client services are following best practice and aligned with current industry trends.
You will not only be a relationship builder but an influencer; suggesting changes based on clear data, insights, and trends. As a dynamic motivator of people, you will ensure the ongoing review of all activities, identifying and implementing process improvements, ensuring the function operates in the most effective way and delivers the best possible client experience.
- Uncover/understand client objectives, challenges and needs to actively participate in short, medium, and long-range strategic planning for client’s end to end eCommerce strategy.
- Contribute to build a successful team and develop a profitable business pipeline to grow performance and services across the business by auditing current client base to identify new opportunities.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to understand business goals of each client and navigate through to deliver best results.
- Ability to juggle priorities and communicate clearly to senior level stakeholders across the client organization.
- Lead clients and develop strong strategic direction and recommendations.
- Be someone with a consultative mindset, who is creatively driven and committed to translating strategies into reality.
- Recommend solutions to improve the integration of digital solutions, business capability and business value delivery to achieve client goals and objectives.
- Partner with internal and external teams to make the best work possible.
- Uncover, analyse, and articulate fresh, inspiring insights.
- Input on costing and scoping strategy input for proposals
- Understand key consumer behaviours, client business needs/goals, culture, digital technology, and emerging trends.
- Compile and conduct research for client teams, including competitive data, emerging opportunities, ethnography studies, and consumer insights.
- Write clear, compelling internal briefs and inspire UX/design team.
- Stay abreast of developments and thinking in the wider platform strategy, engagement, and adoption of technology space.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in ecommerce.
- Have a strong track record of sales and profit growth.
- Have a superb track record of overachieving on KPIs and presenting aggressive yet sustainable growth.
- Have a strategic mindset but the want and desire to be hands on and operational.
#digital #D2C #ecommercestrategy #digitalstrategy #clientsuccess #customersuccess #ecommerce
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration