DevSecOps Engineer contract for large international retailer. UK based, London reporting.
Long term contract, inside IR35, FCSA accredited umbrella needed for duration of this assignment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Threat Intelligence and adversarial frameworks such as MITRE ATT
- Familiarity with Cloud security controls frameworks CSA CCM, CIS
- Hands on experience with Terraform and SCM tools such GitLab
- Knowledge of Google security services
- Security Command Center
- Google CAS
- Google Secret Manager
- Cloud Armor
- Cloud KMS
- Core Google platform service knowledge
- Cloud Storage
- Google networking
- VPC Service Controls
- GCP Firewall Rules
- Key is knowledge on how the above fit together not necessarily in-depth knowledge
- Ability to document and present to peer-review forums/design authority
- HashiCorp Vault and Palo Alto next-gen firewalls knowledge is a bonus
This assignment will fall inside the scope of IR35
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an
Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration