eCommerce Business Analyst, Agile Digital Commerce Business Analyst, remote, home based, hybrid working
Digital Commerce Business Analyst, client facing. Remote working, home based with 1 day week in office and client meetings
Excellent opportunity to work with world’s leading B2C/D2C providers in the retail and consumer products sectors
- Familiarity with customer-facing digital commerce solutions
- Working with consultants and stakeholders in remote workshops to define and capture business requirements and use cases
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops to capture functional and non-functional requirements.
- Advise and consult with stakeholders and share best practice and eCommerce principles
- Engage with engineering architects to translate business requirements into a roadmap, a product backlog, epics and user stories earmarked for development sprints.
- Work closely with technical teams, quality assurance team, project managers and product owners to get users stories ready for development.
- Liaise with technical and CX teams and contribute to customer journeys and touchpoint integrations ensuring design concepts can be translated into functioning websites.
- Experience working in a professional consulting environment.
- Track record in eCommerce industry as Agile Business Analyst in a customer facing role.
- Options to specialise in technical BA, UI/UX or Value Add Business Consulting
- Experience in working with enterprise clients.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Good understanding of project life cycle
- Latest E-commerce technologies experience, ie commercetools, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Omni-channel experience.
- Experience working in agile development environments.
#ecommercejobs #agileba #commercetools #bigcommerce #sfcc #hybris #sapcommerce #businessanalystjobs #digitalcareers #staffworx #recruitmentpartner #toptalent
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration