GCP Security Analyst, contract, 6 months inside IR35, work from home
Digital Banking programme, Security Analyst with GCP experience to analyse and maintain cloud security ensuring compliance with group standards and policies.
- Commercial experience with Google Cloud Platform Security
- CISSP, CISSP, CISM, CRIRC, SSCP or similar certifications
- GCP Security Practitioner is our ideal
- requirements gathering and analysis activities associated with the security portfolio of change.
- analysis of security measures, validation procedures, software and documentation (GCP Cloud Security, Application Security and Vulnerability Management)
- work with product owners and stakeholders to ensure projects are secure by design and meet compliance requirements.
- analysis and design of specs for automated framework, security tool deployment and development and setup of a security alerts/monitoring dashboard requirements
- requirements analysis to help implement API Security, Container Security, GCP Cloud Security, security implementation in CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes and Google Cloud Products.
- tools in use; CloudGuard Dome9 for GCP security, Forseti security for profiling GCP resources, inventory, scanning
- AquaSec for container security
- Applications Security tools for such as Checkmarx, Veracode, ZAP, Contrast Security
- OWASP best practices
Contract will fall within scope of IR35, so umbrella company will need to be engaged.
#gcpsecurity #gcp #owasp #cissp #gcps
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global digital, E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration