NodeJS Developer, contract, immediate availability, 6 months, remote working
2 x Experienced node developers to build applications from scratch to and lead the efforts in supporting the business processes, championing Agile methodologies such as TDD, BDD and Pair Programming
- Agile development (particularly Pairing, BDD, TDD and automation)
- Testing frameworks and automation.
- Continuous Delivery environments.
- Scala for building APIs and Back-end micro services
- Configuration tooling such as Puppet
- Software development tooling for CI builds (Git, Jenkins)
Immediate availablity, contract initially for 6 months, working inside IR35 (through an FCSA umbrella company)
This assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration