Oracle Commerce (ATG) Developer for large blue chip ecommerce programme, will be moving to cloud solution in near future.
- 3-5 years’ experience in building Oracle Commerce (ATG) and J2EE applications
- hands on Coding experience
- worked on 2-3 Oracle ATG implementations
- Good knowledge of Oracle Commerce Platform, BCC, ACC, Scenarios, Commerce Pipeline, Request Pipeline, repository definition, Nucleus components, OOTB repositories, API classes
- Agile development experience or interest in working in Agile environment
- Guided Search experience beneficial
- Experience developing in Java, Spring, core Java in test driven, behaviour driven environment
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOA, RESTful, Microservices)
- Understanding of agile build processes and tools (Gradle, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Ansible, Docker, continuous builds)
- Source control processes & tools (GIT)
- Experience working on system integrations, API platform integration (OMS, Call Centre, Search, ERP, payment gateways)
- Current experience with v 11.3.2 ideal
#atg #oraclecommerce #commercecloud #developer #javajobs #onlineretail
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration
Location Home Counties, 1-2 days week office