Quality Engineer (Java / Selenium WebDriver) Automation Engineer / SDET for new remote working project in financial services/banking sector.
Inside IR35, rates reflected
- Automation testing (Java Selenium)
- Automated test experience in BDD using Cucumber
- Strong experience in designing, building and designing automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver with Java
- Testing on different OS and latest versions of platform and devices that are used in testing
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Strong core Java coding experience
- Solid manual testing experience as automation test cases will be created based on manual test cases
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV with rate expectations and availability
#automationengineer #qe #qualityengineer #sdet #java #selenium #webdriver
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.