Technical Content Creator (leading software house)
This position is remote work friendly and can be based anywhere.
Why you’ll love it:
- help pioneer digital transformation across industries.
- build and execute a content strategy and calendar with engaging and relevant content to ensure consistent engagement that drives awareness
- focuses on content marketing and has experience creating long form content like white papers, case studies, guides etc, ideally on at least somewhat technical topics.
- partner closely with subject matter experts to take highly technical concepts and translate them into content that explains the value to various target audiences with a focus on Enterprise
- develop content performance goals and report on the impact of content
- analyze content performance and use insights to increase leading acquisition and retention
- create brand content standards and maintain strong editorial quality across customer-facing content to ensure accuracy, voice, tone and consistency
- 3-5 years of experience writing compelling technical content for B2B
- content creation background, you will be writing long form content (not campaigns or lead generation), purely owning content
- passion for breaking down complex, technical concepts into easy to understand and actionable copy
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating a track record of developing content strategy and executing with measurable results
- Excellent writer and researcher with the ability to simplify technical concepts into compelling narratives, ideally for an Enterprise audience
- Hands-on ability to create a wide range of content assets — including but not limited to ebooks, white papers, blogs, website copy, webinars, tutorials, infographics, and videos
#contentmanager #cms #contentmarketing #contentstrategy #contentcreation
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV with salary expectations and availability
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration