AEM Developer CQ6 for large scale digital programme, long term in City of London
- Fully hands on and can go into the roots of the Adobe CQ 6.0 (Page, Templates, Services, OSGI bundles, HTL, ACL s etc.)
- Hands on experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi.
- Can work independently on end to end delivery of a module, interact with relevant stakeholders and get the requirement shaped.
- Build solutions of highest quality
- Should have hands on experience on RESTful web services
Nice to have
- Knowledge on Selenium, Jenkins pipeline, cloud deployment will be good to have
- Knowledge of other Adobe Marketing products (Target, campaign manager etc)
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.