AEM Senior Solution Architect (Managing Consultant) – Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Cloud
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect to spearhead the technical design and architecture of client projects focusing primarily on Content Management Systems and Digital Experience Platforms, such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). The job will also include technical presales, as well as DevOps consultancy and general technical leadership.
You will require advanced technical depth and experience, leadership and multifaceted client interaction skills. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment, as well as assisting with pre-sales opportunities. You will leverage leading CMS & DX platforms to implement large scale digital change solutions.
- Work as part of our solutions consulting / presales team with senior management, account managers, heads of business units, architects, Centres of Excellence providing technical guidance and solution designs
- Develop and present project proposals, technical and project management guidelines for development of complex computer applications in multiple business domains
- Suggest solution implementation approaches, create estimates, timeline and cost analyses that will lead to successful implementation and program delivery
- Kick off new projects, drive initial discovery phase working with programme management and clients driving prototypes and proof of concepts
- Solid experience as a Solution Architect with experience in architecture definition and technical leadership in an AEM project
- Solid experience in implementation of complex system architectures with AEM / Java based Web Content Management Systems
- Experience in working with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions and its integration with AEM
- Extensive experience with integration of software solutions in enterprise IT
- Experience in project management or technical team lead position, excellent understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), software development processes and Agile/SCRUM
- Experience with and good understanding of enterprise applications at least in one of the following technology areas: high-performance, highly-transactional web applications, mobile development, content management solutions, e-commerce solutions, e-business frameworks or business intelligence
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to enhance the brand and solutions offerings
- Able to gain trust with clients and take their projects to the next level
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
#aem #adobe #cms #solutionsarchitect #execjobs #staffworx #recruitmentpartner
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.