ADOBE EXPERIENCE MANAGER, SOA, AWS, SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Global consumer brand implementing new Adobe Experience Manager, CQ platform for multi-country, multi-language, multi-brand, multi-site, multi-editors, multi-agencies in in all possible combinations.
The platform needs to be re-designed and implemented based on Adobe Experience Manager/AEM. Goal of the implementation is a platform, which is flexible and easy to use for the various roles in all meanings by at the same time supporting the consistencies via brands, countries etc.
Will be based on Service oriented architecture (SOA) principles like separation of concerns, loose coupling of systems, encapsulation of services etc. Furthermore a separation of Back End and Front End functionality is required to support flexibility and high-speed-innovation needs.
You should have experience of integration projects working across many of the following technologies:
- Web CMS solutions, specifically Adobe AEM
- SOA implementations
- Sign-on solutions (Siteminder, Open SSO, PKI)
- Portals and search technologies (BEA Portal, ATG Portal, Sharepoint, Endeca, Lucene, Solr)
- ETL technologies
- SOAP and RESTful webservices (Apigee)
- ESBs (Mule ESB)
- E-Commerce solutions and quote engines
- CRM integration
- NoSQL implementations (MongoDB)
- B2C Web Experience
- Complete accurate and thorough technical designs and facilitate effective handover to the development team prior to the implementation phase of a project
- Develop achievable technical project plans, working with appropriate members of the development and testing teams, presents plans to clients effectively and protects estimates.
- Manage alignment and risk mitigation processes for complex parallel activities within projects.
- Highlight technical issues and risks and builds project plans to mitigate those risks.
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Work with technical and non-technical teams at all levels, from strategy and design through to development, Deployment and application support.
- Ensure due consideration of non-functional requirements, advocating alignment to best practices and anticipating the interests and legislative requirements of the client s business.