Agile Retail Business Analyst for migration to headless commerce (REST APIs Microservices architecture) retail systems. agile Technical Retail Business Analysis with strong JIRA, Confluence and web, digital, omnichannel commerce retail background.
- Experience in successfully leading requirement gathering workshops
- customer-facing eCommerce development environment
- Omichannel commerce or headless commerce experience with large retailer
- Micro-Services projects with REST APIs understanding
- Agile methods for requirements gathering, analysis, design EPiCs, JIRA, story planning tool, SCRUM
- Work with collaboratively with the product owner, and an interdisciplinary team consisting of user experience, creative and technology to prioritise and define the scope.
- Plan and lead a set of workshops and grooming sessions to further refine the requirements currently in the form of a list of prioritised Epics
- Capture any additional requirements raised into the product backlog.
- Support the development and QA team with any requirement questions as part of development.
- Produce documentation according to project needs
- Experience in working in the E-commerce retail sector
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration