Up and coming agile software engineers, train in DevOps, Reading
Leading Global Blue Chip looking for experienced up and coming Agile Software Engineers, ideally from Java Spring, Kotlin or PHP development backgrounds. 2 years software engineering experience and familiarity with CI/CD
You will be working on world class B2C and B2B Cloud based API, Microservices and distributed web systems architectures, fantastic opportunity to fast track your career path in the highly sought after field of DevOps.
- Knowledge and passion for DevOps concepts including CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Automation, Cloud
- 2+ years software engineering in Core Java, Spring, Kotlin, PHP or similar
- CI/CD, TDD, Agile
- Web systems architecture, Content Management Systems
- Exposure to containerisation; Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift or similar
- Any exposure to CMS, eCommerce or cloud SaaS systems
- Desire to work in agile software delivery environment with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Good grounding in microservices concepts, APIs and frameworks
- Familiarity with Git, Jira, Confluence, TDD
- Linux OS infrastructure knowledge
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration
please send CV and overview of availability and expectations