ATG Developer, Oracle Commerce Developer & Senior Developer for exciting London omni-channel project in Oracle Commerce Cloud for large consumer products company
Delivery of core state of the art eCommerce platform, content management and social media/mobile platform integration for global brand. Oracle ATG Commerce development
You will be developing dynamic, enterprise level applications and integrating with multiple systems using a test driven and behaviour driven approach.
- Experience in building Oracle ATG and J2EE applications
- Must have hands on Coding experience
- Must have worked on Oracle ATG implementations
- Good knowledge of Oracle ATG Commerce, BCC, Scenarios, Commerce Pipeline, Request Pipeline, repository definition, Nucleus and all the OOTB repositories
- Agile development experience or interest in working in Agile environment (pairing, TDD, BDD Continuous Integration, JUnit, Spock, Mockito, Selenium)
- Experience developing in Java, J2EE, Spring, core Java in test driven, behaviour driven environment
- Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOA, RESTful, Micro-services)
- Source control processes & tools (GIT)
- Experience of working on high-volume transactional systems
- An appreciation of agile development methodologies is required and a deep understanding of Unix operating systems.
- Experience working on system integrations, API platform integration (OMS, Call Centre, Search, ERP, payment gateways)
Excellent analysis skills
- Able to work closely in pairs
- Good at communicating both ideas and concepts and quick to grasp them as well.
- Highly motivated individuals who can be trusted to carry out highly technical and complex
- Knowledge of satellite Oracle ATG Web Commerce applications and tools – ATG CSC, CIM, CSA
- Knowledge of the rest of the Oracle Web Commerce suite of applications highly beneficial (ie Endeca)
- Understanding of agile build processes and tools (Gradle, Kubernetes, Docker, Containers, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Ansible, Docker, continuous builds)
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration