Azure DevOps (K8S, OpenShift) – contract, home working
Working as part of software DevOps engineering group on large scale digital software engineering transformation programme. They require someone with solid cloud (Azure) experience, and with strong Terraform, Kubernetes and Openshift.
- Azure Public Cloud DevOps specialism
- setup and management of platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift
- IaaS, PaaS implementations on Azure public cloud (VMs, Storage accounts, VNets, LogAnalytics, etc )
- Infra as Code concepts and tools (using YAML, JSON, Terraform, Ansible)
- CI/CD pipelines using best-in-class tools for build, code quality, application quality, validation and monitoring
- Defining and setup of monitoring solutions (Splunk, Grafana, etc.) for proactive issued identification and resolution
- Building and delivering large-scale Cloud infrastructure solutions
- Working on Linux distributions such as CoreOS, Debian, RedHat; as well as Windows
#AZURE #DEVOPS #DEVOPSJOBS #AZUREJOBS #K8S #KUBERNETES #OPENSHIFT #TERRAFORM #STAFFWORX #RECRUITMENTPARTNER #TALENTPARTNER #TOPTALENT
INSIDE IR35 – this assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration