Azure Cloud Platform Engineer, strong Terraform, K8S, Openshift London (Remote, while in Lock Down) inside IR35
Azure Cloud Platform Engineer with hands-on experience of Terraform is required for a 3-month initial contract working remotely for leading consulting firm on banking programme.
Working as part of software DevOps engineering group on large scale digital software engineering transformation programme. They require someone with solid cloud (Azure) experience, and with strong Terraform, Kubernetes and Openshift.
- Microsoftt Azure experience is a must, working on cloud platforms
- Good understanding of PaaS infrastructure, Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service (PaaS) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services
- Good understanding of leading CI platform, eg. Jenkins 2.0/Travis and/or Circle CI Jenkins, in particular, building pipelines and pipeline as a code
- Automated package delivery using Terraform
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes is a must
- Openshift is preferable
- Good Understanding is required around application build tools
- Expertise in DevOps open source Scripting languages ie Groovy or Python
- Exp in design, build, manage Splunk, Twistlock and manage Vault is desirable.
This assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration