eCommerce Operations Manager, responsible for managing day to day omni-channel commerce operations.
Managing the full end to end operational processes including inventory availability, order fulfilment process, fraud monitoring, payment processing and returns/refund. The role will also work closely with customer services, warehouse and carrier teams to ensure customer issues are dealt with swiftly.
- Maintain and communicate an overall view of key operational and support activities to keep the business operating effectively
- Manage order information and track and trace shipment and delivery status as necessary
- Manage day to day operational issues like delivery delays, lost and missing orders, failed payments ad fraud failures
- Manage order return and refund triggering processes
- Managing relationships with our logistics and carrier teams including delivery accuracy/compliance and SLA management
- Attend warehouse planning meetings to have inventory visibility
- Able to introduce operations to new markets
- Identify, collate and recognise operational inefficiencies with our internal teams and support in designing tools that will enable scalability
- Engage in the resolution of major incidents to ensure senior business stakeholders are properly informed and that subsequent root cause analysis is completed in a timely manner, and actions arising are followed through and completed
- Keep track of the Operational costs and trading margin
- 5 years of related large scale eCommerce operations experience
- Expert level IT ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and web services systems knowledge
- Strong analytical understanding and a clear understanding of operations, logistics, warehouse processes and system
- Logical and thorough approach able to triage and prioritise effectively
- highly competent using MS-Office and similar tools to support management, reporting and collaboration
- Calm under pressure and an effective decision maker takes responsibility and acts quickly
- Good communicator able to translate technical information effectively to make it meaningful to the business
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with a strong appreciation of performance management and getting the best out of people
- Strong supplier management/stakeholder management skills
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration