Business Data Analyst for new workstreams based around risk data aggregation for regulatory compliance
- As is system data gathering and Data Product mapping
- Running workshops with multiple stake holders and teams
- Future state data product needs comparison to as is data mapping analysis
- Aligning of data product needs from across multiple teams
- Decommissioning and remediation analysis at a system and potentially data level, for the production of a roadmap
- Analysis for data design of a data product to enable implementation of a risk central data product that supports a pillar on the strategic journey (possibly a climate schema).
- Possible interlock and analysis work needed for the improvement work on Le Mans and RDW.
- Understanding of data, for instance attributes, standards and specifications
- Understanding of Risk areas eg Credit Decisioning, Credit suite, NFR, modelling
- BCBS239, IFRS9, data aggregation compliance
INSIDE IR35 – this assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.