Experience in delivering complex projects with big teams, delivering complex architecture solutions using modern engineering practices with continuous improvement mind-set.
- Leveraging modern engineering tools like GIT, Kubernetes, helm, docker etc.
- Engineering patterns like Microservices, Event based architecture, Data transformation pipelines etc.
- Managing best practices like branching strategy .
- Agile ways of working like Emerging architecture, visualise waste, remove tech debts
- Leveraging of TDD & BDD approaches for development
- Software Engineering with the likes of; Java, Scala, Python, Argo, data build tool, Kafka, Spark
- Cloud services like GKE, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Data Flow etc.
- Devops tools and practices, CI, CD pipelines, containerisation, logging and monitoring etc.
- Understanding of quality and measures, continuously monitor and improve
#java #scala #kafka #spark #pyton #gcp #gke #cloud #microservices
INSIDE IR35 – this assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.