Client Services Manager, Digital Commerce, London, excellent salary, bonus, full bens
Digital Commerce Client Services Manager, to manage portfolio of online retail clients and maintain and grow customer satisfaction levels within the service channels around digital, web, ecommerce and consulting services to UKs retailers, consumer product companies, fashion houses and B2C providers.
UKs leading digital commerce solution providers are now seeking an experienced client service manager from client services, customer success or service account management within the digital retail, ecommerce, retail technology integration and creative digital services space.
This unique opportunity is to drive and lead the client relationship management function across the organisation working with phenomenal brands bucking the trends in retail. The role of the account manager will be to build relationships with clients that will enable an understanding of the clients ecommerce and digital goals and objectives.
Successfully overseeing all project work, liaising and coordinating with internal teams, the Client Service Manager will be expected to work with a relationship management focus.
You will be managing change requests, new technical requirements, up selling where brand new requirements create opportunities. e.g. positioning of new technical solutions that delivers client benefits. Ideally you will be comfortable communicating both technical and all non-technical messages including estimations and cost explanations, internal processes and optimisation, providing explanations where appropriate and ensuring that client accounts have a thorough understanding of the businesses activity. As a varied role with lots of opportunity for professional development.
We are looking for understanding of or experience within some or all of the following areas;
- Engaging Client stakeholders at all levels within an organisation. The account manager will demonstrate clear communication, excellent reading and writing skills engaging Managers, Directors of e Commerce, Multichannel, Marketing or Content;
- The Client Services Manager will be expected to gain understanding of client objectives, through internal coordination and engage where a requirement is understood to assist the client in finding solutions;
- The Client Services will be expected to run multiple projects concurrently working closely with the client services support managers and professional services to manage client relationships, updating clients on project tasks and deliverables. This is a fantastic opportunity suited to an individual looking for a team focused, client partner role within friendly working environment, dynamic and fast paced at the forefront of digital commerce.
eCommerce Domain & Technology
- Knowledge of ecommerce software solutions based on Salesforce Commerce (Demandware), SAP CX (Hybris), Adobe Magento, Webpshere, Sitecore Commerce, Big Commerce, Shopify or similar.
- 4+ years in a client-facing digital client service / customer success or account management role.
- 3-5 years of management experience.
- A strong understanding of online retail, digital commerce, ecommerce website technology.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, resilience, and a positive attitude.
- Be a proactive client advocate and always strive for success.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify new revenue opportunities.
- Adaptability, and a drive to support growth in an ever-changing environment.
- Empathetic client management skills.
- A desire to build unique, meaningful client experiences.
Working with a business that is driving and delivering renowned ecommerce solutions for high profile retail brands across the world. My client is offering a great package with opportunities to develop your skill sets within a market-leading organisation across a wide range market leading technology products.