Contracts Manager, flexible working, work from home
Leading Market Data, Business Intelligence provider, looking for Contracts Manager to join existing team, reviewing and protecting risk profile by providing a full range of contract management support of contracting practices.
Fully flexible working environment as no longer have physical offices for people to commute to/from, we measure success based on output and achievement of objectives, not hours spent
We can employ in any of the locations in which we have a legal entity (including Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Poland).
Responsibilities of the role;
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating off-strategy sales or sales at low price points by following the processes set
- Working closely with the sales teams to encourage the consistent use of CRM (ideally Salesforce) and other processes, tools and templates.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements with customers, manufacturers and other suppliers, and third-party industry partners, including sales and partner contracts, subscription agreements, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, product and service descriptions.
- Reflecting agreed changes in contractual documents; drafting responses to customer requests and changes to standard terms and conditions;
- Ensuring adherence to ordering, contracting and approval processes in accordance with the corporate policies, local practice and regulations; supporting implementation of the corporate and legal policies to the business areas.
- Developing strong relationships with the leadership and sales teams.
- Providing guidance on ordering, contracting and approval processes, use of standard templates, and other relevant contractual policies
- Prioritising workload correctly and constantly reappraising priorities.
- Ensuring well organised and prompt turnaround of all customer-related documentation and facilitating the rapid conclusion of profitable and on-strategy contracts.
- Secondary languages, fluent in one or more of German, Polish, French or Spanish
- Strong experience in reviewing contracts
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proven drafting and document preparation and version management skills.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Computer literacy and fluency in the English language.
- Need not be a qualified lawyer, but experience in autonomously negotiating contracts is a must, preferably with at least some knowledge and experience of intellectual property.
- Experience negotiating contracts and giving training
- Project management skills and working to tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration