Murex Environment Manager, Murex Architecture Manager
Leading financial services provider looking for experienced Murex Environmental Architect, Technical Environment Manager for long term contract within their Murex environment.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Murex systems environment and cloud platform architecture
- Contributes to Murex environment architecture and service designs
- Ensures incident resolution, fast service restoration
- Enforce requirements and best practices and ensures processes and procedures are appropriately followed based on the Murex and market standards
- Architecture and technical configuration of the software environment and MX3 software
- systems architecture and interaction between its layers
- Contributing to network architecture decisions including connectivity
- Architecture integrity of software service management framework
- Analyzing and applying security best practices on the platform
- Building deeper knowledge of Murex services
- Contributing to the Murex security framework
- Cross-domain technical knowledge is a must including but not limited to; Network connectivity, protocols and security, Linux and Windows server operating systems, information security standards, database administration, service management frameworks
INSIDE IR35 – this assignment will fall within scope of IR35 legislation and appropriate umbrella company should be utilised during this assignment.
#murex #murexjobs #murexarchitect #murexenvironment #staffworx #talentpartner #recruitmentpartner #workfromhome
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration