GCP Data Engineer – remote contract – high profile client.
Data Engineer with experience of Google Cloud Platform, GCP understanding and Kafka, 6 months rolling contract to work on a project at a leading financial services client.
- Experience in Data Engineering, Data Pipelines
- Data Stores & processing, Spark, Hadoop and Cloud (BigQuery, K8S, Argo, DBT)
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, GCP
- Experience with Kafka, Kafka connect & streams
- Data Modelling for interaction, engagement layers and reference data
- Good working knowledge of Java, Python, SQL
- Strong CI/CD DevOps understanding
- Data Build tools
- Ideally Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
Remote working for foreseeable future, Contract will fall within scope of IR35, so umbrella company will need to be engaged.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global digital, E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Offices in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Yorkshire, Newcastle, Leeds and Bristol. Remote delivery, work from home
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration