Senior Quality Engineer, Automation Engineer
Leading full stack software company in the E-commerce & digital transformation market looking for experienced Quality Engineers, SDET or Automation Engineers to join their experienced team, working remotely
- Knowledge of modern testing tools and frameworks for testing Front End, API and/or mobile apps.
- One or more testing specialisms (eg. native app testing, performance testing, security testing, React Front End testing, API testing).
- Cloud infrastructure such as GCP and AWS.
- Test tools such as Cypress, Codecept, Jest, Sitespeed, Gatling, Karate, Pact, XCTes
- Day to day testing activities
- Exploratory testing and manual regression (including accessibility)
- Pairing and sharing knowledge with developers in team
- joining 3 amigos
- discussing potential issues in LIVE or Integration
- team idea generation on how to solve customer pain points
- sharing relevant info from other teams
- investigating live issues reported by customers
- Supporting mini chaos days in the team (ad-hoc)
- Feeding into and/or writing Cypress tests for Front End Kotlin DSL/JUnit for Back End
- Supporting testing in an agile team is essential.
- Automation testing and more technical testing skills is preferred.
- Experience in using a variety of below tools;
- Browser dev tools, browser extensions like FoxyProxy, Awesome Screenshot, WAVE, EditThisCookie, etc.
- Postman, Google Cloud SDK, Terminator terminal
- JAWS, NVDA, Bookmarklets, Atom
- Burp Suite, ZAP Proxy, Browserstack,
- Virtual Machines, IDE, IntelliJ
Understanding of the below;
- Cloud Platform – Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker
- Context switching, Montetate
- Disable OAuth, Grafana, Kibana
- Dashboards New Relic, Adobe Analytics
- Monitoring and alerting
- Pipelines, Gitlab
Needs to be able to work effectively in a fast-paced agile environment, with the ability to support testing of multiple features at any one time
#qa #qe #qualityengineer #automation #gcp #softwaretester
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration