DevOps Engineer, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS – M4 Corridor – long term contract, excellent rates
large scale digital transformation programme, long term assignment
- Docker & Kubernetes experience with AWS
- creating application build & deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar)
- project experience with Kubernetes and AWS,
- CI/CD implementation
- Micros Services applications into Container platform (CaaS)
- Container Cluster (kops), Security, cloud deployment experience
- Proficiency in Scripting languages Groovy, Bash, Python, Ruby
- Strong awareness of the software build cycle
- Willingness to work in a true modern DevOps culture
- A strong understanding of the entire DevOps tool chain from a quality perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agile Atlassian tools, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Hipchat
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.