Hadoop / DevOps Engineer (Big Data) London, contract (Jenkins, Kubernetes, Ansible CM)
Big Data DevOps London, DevOps consultant, DevOps Engineer for enterprise financial services Big Data Applications Environment.
- Hands on skills with Jenkins pipelines
- CM tools like Ansible/Terraform
- Best Practice around CI/CD
- Experience creating application build pipelines and CI/CD
- Proficiency in Scripting languages Groovy, Python, Unix Shell
- Strong awareness of the software build cycle
- true modern DevOps culture
- Experience with Jenkins2 and Groovy pipelines
- Big Data, Python, Groovy, Kafka, Hadoop
- Cloud deployment to; Cloud Foundry, IBM BlueMix, AWS, Google Cloud
- Sonar, JIRA, Confluence, Nexus Repo
- Agile, SCRUM, JIRA, Confluence
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.