DevOps Engineers for large digital programme in Edinburgh.
Excellent rates and long term programme Kubernetes, Jenkins2
- Hands on skills with Docker, Kubernetes and containers in general
- Experience creating application build pipelines and CI/CD
- Experience with Jenkins2 and Groovy pipelines
- Git / GitHub / GitLab / Gerrit
- Proficiency in Scripting languages Groovy, Bash, Python, Ruby
- Strong awareness of the software build cycle
- Willingness to work in a true modern DevOps culture
- A strong understanding of the entire DevOps tool chain from a quality perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience of working with cloud providers (AWS or IBM BlueMix)
- Cloud Foundry or similar (GCP, Heroku etc)
- SonarQube, Nexus, Consul, Mesos
- IBM Urancode Deploy
- Agile / SCRUM
- BDD & TDD
- Node.js and npm
- Ant / Maven
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.