DevSecOps Engineer with specific experience in Chef Inspec for 3 months initial contract in London
Chef Inspec – The role focuses on Ops automation, implementation and review.
Looking for someone who has experience in
- automating JML (identities, groups, Chef output remediation etc).
- DevSecOps tools like Chef Inspec Automate
- End to end compliance management including reporting and remediation
- Determining security requirements for cloud-based solutions by evaluating business strategies and requirements
- Designing and developing cloud security policies, standards and procedures eg, account management, tenant management, Proxy Server management, Firewall management, SSL/IPsec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management, vulnerability/threat assessment
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration