Retail digital ecommerce architect, ideally with Agile CI/CD experience, and working with either SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce (ATG), Salesforce Commerce (Demandware) etc.
Long term programme in high profile retail client in Central London.
you will have;
- 6+ years ecommerce & digital experience
- strong interpersonal skills needs to be able to regularly liaise with PMs, BAs, Product Owners, VP of Digital, Enterprise Architects
- Must have good experience working and leading offshore teams
- strong commerce platforms experience, ie Hybris, ATG, Demandware
- Good knowledge of CMS and DAM a plus
- Has worked with and potentially helped design underpinning Data Services for commerce stack
- specialism in Payments and Checkout solutions a plus
- Has worked with different UI solutions server side and single page app based + CMS driven
- Good understanding of all aspects of SDLC
- CI/CD set ups
- Automation testing approaches
- Release pipelines (weekly, daily etc)
- Good scrum practices healthy requirements flow and
- High level backlog estimation in story points
- Involvement in mid to long term roadmap planning and expectation setting (through SAFe, Nexus etc or just good practice)
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration