UX Designer at the forefront of change within the business in revolutionising our digital experiences, working within established and successful UX team to assist building new and enhancing current journeys.
As a UX Designer will be responsible for creating and designing the experiences of digital customer journeys. The designer is responsible for all aspects of design (process flows, wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups) for both new and existing customer journeys. You will be expected to contribute to front end design as well as all other digital experiences including process flows
- Design execution and delivery as part of a UX design team that meets web standards and recognised design principles
- Working in conjunction with other Designers, Product Managers and Developers to create user experiences that bring ideas to life to drive loyalty, trust and profit
- Gather and evaluate user requirements alongside Product Managers and UX Researchers using our User Centred Design Canvas approach
- Documenting current and new customer journey flows
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Prepare and present wireframes and draft mock-ups to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot current UX pain points for customers
- Adhere and contribute to our Global Design Language
- Assist in Conversion Rate Optimisation in designing, creating and developing test ideas
- Question the status quo on current and future changes
- Work across multiple websites in various countries to deliver a streamlined but localised customer journey
- Previous experience as a UX Designer with a portfolio to showcase skills and thinking process
- Empathy for customers to help understand various scenario’s and how customers interact with our websites
- A good understanding of interaction design, information architecture and prototyping
- Ability to process insights into designs
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision or similar
- Excellent communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- An understanding of market trends, innovations, best practices and accessibility principles within UX Design
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.