DRUPAL Acquia London Developer Architect Contract
Leading Digital solution provider working with hi profile end client in Central London, we are looking for a hands on architect/technical manager and a Drupal Senior Developer to join the project
- Construct conceptual and technical designs that include the use of industry standard best practices and techniques.
- Write PHP code based on requirements defined in use cases.
- Understanding of Drupal architecture.
- Understanding of Drupal database design.
- Solid fundamentals around hooks, APIs and Drupal core mechanism.
- REST Services/SOAP
- Creation of subthemes and custom themes.
- Templating and theming different Drupal templates.
- Content deployment and workflow management.
- Develop code and/or provide maintenance and enhancements to existing code based upon a solid understanding of technical design.
- Works with other Drupal team members on the development of website(s) and web applications.
- Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy in an agile environment.
- Creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance and scalability.
- Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software.
- Defines and disseminates Drupal best practices.
- Configure Drupal and create custom modules to meet requirements.
- Design, develop, and test an overall solution that includes a content management system (CMS), including capabilities such as social collaboration, analytics, CMS content entry, CMS content migration, explicit/implicit personalization, developing content types or content objects, site architecture, and page templates.
- Estimate and plan releases for a CMS implementation.
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Thorough understanding of Drupal 7 & 8.
- Should possess strong understanding of working on Acquia products especially Acquia Cloud and Acquia Cloud Site Factory.
- Well versed with advanced PHP concepts.
- Strong hold on MySQL.
- Involved in design decisions.
- Have worked on advance caching driven solutions.
- 3rd party integrations understanding is a must.
- Working experience in multi-team environment is preferred.
- Understanding of Drupal core APIs and Frameworks,
- Ability to create advanced custom modules leveraging Forms, nodes, User permission and schema hooks
- Ability to override the community/core modules features with hooks implementation
- Ability to override themes templates and understanding of Twig template engine
- Understanding of OOTB caching concepts/features, Solr Search integrations, Distributions (eg Lightining)
- Understanding of advance OOPS concepts and MVC patterns
- Able to write secure code following Drupal coding standards and security guidelines.
- Ability to setup cron jobs in Drupal, Config management and deployment
- Basic ability to design API end-points for exposing the CMS content and pulling the content into CMS from other third party application
- Understanding of MySQL Database Engines, MySQL configurations, modify and optimise default queries
- Multisite & Multilingual
- Test driven development experience
- Infra related information is must.
- Well versed with Linux operating system and commands.
- Good understanding of Grid layout System.
- Hands on experience on HTML5 & CSS3.
- SASS experience is preferable.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration