eCommerce software Delivery Management, Project Manager, Service Manager, ITIL, Software Delivery, London
eCommerce Software Delivery to retail omnichannel clients. As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the definition and delivery of on-going IT Services to clients for the operation of their IT solutions. The Delivery Manager is responsible for the range of services defined in our service catalogue and the delivery of these services within the SLAs for each client.
You will play a vital role acting as the primary point of contact for the customer post and organises the way our teams deliver our software solutions and support services. The Delivery Manager will be responsible for identifying and influencing our resources to address customer satisfaction and risk/opportunity within the customer base. This includes: service management, incident and change management, event management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
- Take ownership of all direct communication with the customer and resolve escalations.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external colleagues to build a first-class customer relationship.
- Uncover and recognise any risks that threaten customer satisfaction or renewal; execute mitigation plans for all risks
- Work closely with the Account Management team to identify, develop, and realise new opportunities.
- Managing the day to day activities of the ecommerce team across the full SDLC for owned projects
- Responsible for day to day communication with clients including calls, status reports, onsite visits, etc.
- Planning and monitoring multiple project work streams effectively including the management and communication of change and risk across work streams
- Organising and running workshops with clients, writing requirements and proposals
- Responsible for managing project budgets, from scoping and costing work to monthly billing
- Working closely with the customer to identify opportunities to grow ecommerce revenue
- Continued improvement of process, procedure and tooling to improve the effectiveness of the ecommerce team
- Reporting to senior management on project progress, risks and opportunities
- Reacting to site outages and other critical issues in a timely and effective manner, occasionally out of hours
- Contributing to staff performance appraisals and recruitment where appropriate
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong project management, client facing and presentation skills
- Solid experience working with an enterprise ecommerce platform such as SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, IBM, Oracle, etc.
- Confident with numbers and budgets and has a commercial approach to projects using budgets creatively
- People management experience of developing, nurturing and recruiting a team
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong networking skills, confidently develops new relationships, connects people
- Creative and strategic thinking to identify opportunities and challenge the status quo
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. (see below).
Staffworx Limited are a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration