Google Analytics, eCommerce, Digital Analytics Manager, Tealium Tagging, Midlands
eCommerce Analytics, setting up Google Analytics, have significant experience with Tagging [ideally Tealium], be more than familiar with commercial reporting suites, development and delivery of commercial and web performance reporting and have experience running a team.
You will manage regular reporting, reporting tools and provide insight that will enable ecommerce .com team and the wider business to review performance. Manage tagging across the site ensuring that all relevant customer behaviour is tagged and analysed, generating recommendations for the UX and Merchandising team.
- Manage reporting distribution, ensuring reports are correct and distributed to the right audience
- Continuously develop team to develop reporting and provide insight to drive performance.
- Managing tagging of all websites and 3rd party supplier
- Driving efficiency in creating data and reporting
- Supporting marketing determine traffic sources and give recommendation based on the data
- Assess and improve current reports and analytics capability
- Continuously develop web analytics reports to support the UX and Merchandising Team
- Must have experience of using web analytics platforms [Google Analytics essential]
- Experience of visualisation platforms
- Tagging solution experience [Tealium ideally]
- Ecommerce Analytics experience is a must-have
- Able to use Excel to an advanced standard
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations for change
- SQL would be advantageous
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors