Technical Analyst (Oracle DB, OpenLink Endur, Unix Shell, Build & Deployment) – London, contract
Contract role in Central London for experienced technical environment analyst, engineer with strong OpenLink Endur and Oracle Database knowledge.
You will have strong Oracle skills in addition to experience of automation (SVN, TFS or Jenkins) where you will add value on our Openlink Endur projects.
- work with environment manager in ownership of Development and Testing environments
- Experience of coordinating build, usage, decommissioning components related to Endur ideal
- Work with Test Leads on environment preparation for Integration & UAT testing
- Planning the weekend infrastructure activities on environments such as backups and refresh
- Liaise with the Endur Technical team on any development environment related issues
- manage the Subversion & TFS tool for branching and merges for various release cycles
- manage the custom deployments across multiple Endur environments
- Be the single point of contact for all deployment activities in Development/Test and PROD
- Prepare the deployment/cutover plan working with stakeholders
- Own and execute the cutover plan during PROD cut over
- Experience and knowledge of configuring and implementing the Endur ETRM application
- Strong Oracle Database knowledge Oracle administration including tuning, DB stats, SQL
- Strong Windows Architecture, monitoring tools and log analysis knowledge and experience
- Linux, Bash and Powershell Scripting skills
- infrastructure support experience
- Strong experience of using Source Control Software (eg GIT,SVN & TFS)
- Experience of owning the build/deployment of automation processes and knowledge of Jenkins
- Experience of a technical implementation of Endur including major upgrades, migration, patch releases and greenfield installations would be advantageous
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.