- Working experience with agile methodologies.
- Working experience with automated testing (eg TDD/BDD & related tools).
- Experience with browser performance and page rendering.
- Experience with version control such as GIT.
- Experience creating responsive applications.
- Experience using CSS pre-processors (preferably LESS)
- Experience with build tools
- UX knowledge
- Experience building Single page applications with at least one modern JS framework
- E-commerce systems knowledge (Magento, Demandware, Hybris, Oracle ATG Commerce, Websphere)
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited – a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.